It’s a common blunder that everyone makes when they’re scrambling to recover a deleted document. But don’t worry, we’ve put together a list of 10 free data recovery programmes for you.
What is the purpose of such a programme? We frequently make the mistake of losing important files, many of which pose a serious security risk. Many types of data can be retrieved using these programmes.
We’ve compiled a list of some of the best free and special software that can help you recover your lost data. Data recovery software that is completely free of charge. All you need is a basic knowledge of operating software to get started with these.
1. Recovering Puran Files
Deleted files and partitions can be recovered using Puran file recovery software. It is used to recover data from hard drives that have been formatted or deleted.
Every storage device that Windows recognises as a storage device can be scanned with this programme.
By default it has a very simple and easy-to-use user interface. It is well-known for the speed at which it scans files and for the data patterns it uses to identify various file formats.
1. Easy to use and compatible with most Windows operating systems.
2. Recovers a wide variety of file types, including doc, pdf, xls, and so on.
3. Allows you to search for files based on parameters such as file name, file path, file size, or any other condition you may have.
4. NTFS and FAT12/16/32 are both supported.
5. There is a search box to help you locate files quickly.
More than 50 file formats are supported.
1. There is a free version available, but it can only be used at home.
2. The process slows down if you have a lot of files.
CCleaner’s Recuva Powered by CCleaner is a well-known and widely used file recovery tool. It’s available in both paid and free versions, so you can choose which one you want to use.
Because you can recover files in any format, the user doesn’t have to be concerned about what kind of file they accidentally deleted.
1. Allows users to choose between normal and deep scans.
2. Color-coded previews of recovered data are shown.
3. Third, the scan can be performed on any type of storage device, such as a USB drive, a digital camera, or an MP3 player, for example.
4. For the most part, it is possible to recover data from hard drives that have been formatted and from various other situations.
1. There is no Mac or Linux version of this programme.It is also possible to recover data that has been corrupted by malware and viruses.
2. In the event of a system failure, you are unable to create a bootable media.
3. Drill Bits for Hard Drives
If you’ve accidentally deleted or lost data from any storage device, DiskDrill is a Windows software that can help you get it back.
There are two scanning options available to look for missing partitions and restore systems, and it is primarily intended for use with Windows.
It can recover up to 500MB of data from both internal and external drives, and it supports a wide variety of file patterns and types.
1. Complete Data Recovery.
2. Quick & Deep Scan.
3. Protected data can be undeleted.
4. There are both Windows and Mac versions of the programme.
1. It is not possible to recover data larger than 500MB.
2. Scanning files does not display the quality or condition of the files.
4. Glary Undelete
No idea how to recover the most important file you’ve ever lost? It’s easy to use and can even recover permanently deleted files, so give Glary Undelete a shot. It’s ad-free and malware-free.
All of your photos, videos, and documents can be recovered at any time. Automatic sorting by file type, size, and date modified is performed during the scan.
1. Scan the hard drive for any missing files. In the preview window, you can locate and recover files. Powerful functions for recouping
2. It’s possible to retrieve files from just about any type of storage device. FAT, NTFS and other file systems are all supported.
1. To make use of it, you must first install the necessary software.
2. Installing software may prompt a popup window.
5. Smart Data Recovery
Wise Data Recovery is an easy-to-use and small-in-size alternative if you don’t have access to the internet to download the larger data recovery programmes. It can read and write to more than a thousand different file types.
High-speed scanning in a small package. To avoid overwriting data, it offers portable versions. It’s compatible with nearly every version of Windows.
1. Recover recently deleted files with a quick scan. RAW files can be thoroughly scanned and recovered by using the second method.
2. When a new version is released, it is automatically updated. The 64-bit version of Windows is also supported. Multiple files can be recovered with a single click.
1. There is no option for a deep scan.
2. The vast majority of files cannot be recovered.
3. Recovering files that have been saved in a haphazard location.
6. File Recovery Software by SoftPerfect
Recovering data from storage devices such as USB, SD, etc. can be done for free using SoftPerfect File Recovery.
This software can handle file systems such as FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, and NTFS5. You can get back any kind of media file, including deleted emails, for nothing.
1. It’s easy to transport and costs nothing.
2. FAT and NTFS are supported.compression and encryption of volumes are both supported in version
3. Supports the vast majority of data storage media.
4. Recovery of data from deleted, corrupted, or missing partitions
1. Only files up to 2 GB in size can be recovered.
2. Previewing files is not possible.
3. The deleted file’s current state is unknown.
7. Pro version of Undelete My File
Undelete My File is a piece of software that’s easy to use and has a pleasing design. If you’ve accidentally deleted important files, try using UndeleteMyFiles to see if you can recover them.
Even if you’ve deleted a file from the Recycle Bin, you can still find it. UndeleteMyFiles gives you a second chance to get back the files you mistakenly deleted.
Use your hard drive or any other removable media you have. An easy-to-use file recovery programme. Filters allow you to search for specific deleted information. It’s completely unrestricted.
1. A network-based deleted cache is managed by this component.
1. There were too many popups during the download process.
8. Power Data Recovery
MiniTool Power Data Recovery, a free data recovery tool, can recover data from a wide range of storage devices after a variety of data losses, such as accidental file deletion, virus infection, drive failure, file system failure, and so on.
The files on your USB, memory card or hard drive were accidentally deleted due to a mistake? Don’t worry about it. In order to recover all of your deleted or lost files (such as photos and videos), you’ll need the MiniTool file recovery free version of the programme.
Many reasons can cause Windows to crash, including malware infection, a blue/black screen of death, an update error, and more. loss of data
Additionally, MiniTool Power Data Recovery helps you make a bootable USB drive on your laptop and recover data when your computer fails. Files are missing because the hard drive has been corrupted or formatted inadvertently or deliberately?
This free laptop data recovery package makes it simple to recover data from partitions that have been damaged, formatted, or deleted. Internal and external magnetic disc drives, USB flash drives, and memory cards are all supported.
1. Please help me recover a long-deleted file.
2. Has both a free and a paid version to try out.
1. To get the most out of this software, you’ll need to know a few technical terms.
2. The recovery process takes a long time.
An excellent piece of software that’s both powerful and easy to use. When it’s done scanning, it provides you with the most accurate results.
In spite of the absence of some features found in another file recovery software we’ve tested, Restoration has a few unique features that you may find useful.
1. First, Restoration is said to work on any version of Windows.
2. In order to organise scanned files, sort them by file name, date modified, and size.
3. Inquiry tool allows you to search through the deleted files for a specific file name or extension among one of them.
4. In addition, if you choose, the restoration process can look for empty files.
1. No indication is given as to how a file can be recovered. Restoring the entire folder is not possible.
2. Windows 8 and higher are not supported.
10. Recover Deleted Files for Free
Hurrying through the process of deleting files is a common cause of data loss, and it can lead to serious problems. Free Undelete, on the other hand, can recover deleted files with a single click of the recover button.
Deleted a file but don’t know which drive it came from? Then simply tap on the “Recover” button, and it will restore all files deleted from that drive.
Excellent, good, and bad indicate whether or not a file can be recovered normally or whether or not it has been overwritten after a full scan.
1. Supports a wide variety of file types.
2. Recover nearly all of your files and use them as you see fit with this utility.
1. There is only a version for the PC.
2. High RAM usage makes it difficult to use.
- Text Editor
2. Property Management Software
Data recovery software is so obvious that you may come across hundreds of them, but these are some of the best ones.